MQL Metalworking Lubricant
LB-6000 is a premium, moderate to heavy-duty minimum quantity lubricant for near-dry metalworking. This lubricating fluid is non-staining and burns off cleanly in post heat treatments.
Now USDA BioPreferred™ Certified!
- Aluminum machining, cutting, and sawing
- Moderate-duty milling, drilling, tapping, and punching
- Replacing “mist” type lubricant and coolant
- Thru-tool applications
- Ferrous and nonferrous metals, aluminum, and titanium
- Aluminum requiring post-heat treating
- Cleaning not required before post heat treating
1 gallon jug (4/case) - Part # LB6000
55 gallon drum - Part # LB6055