Food Grade MQL
FG-2000 is a superior, moderate to heavy-duty minimum quantity lubricant with non-chlorinated anti-wear additives for near-dry metalworking. This lubricating fluid was developed using only FDA approved ingredients and is NSF H1 registered for use in food grade operations.
NSF Registration Number: 137274 Category H1
Now USDA BioPreferred™ Certified!
- General machining, cutting, sawing, and grinding
- Food grade operations
- Screw machining
- CNC lathes and machining centers
- Milling, drilling, and tapping
- Ferrous and nonferrous metals, aluminum, and titanium
- Cleaning recommended before heat treating
1 gallon jug (4/case) - Part # FG2001
55 gallon drum - Part # FG2055